niedziela, 12 lipca 2015

hello from the woods!

let's do this!
my first ever blog!
i was thinking about creating a blog for so long and the day has come!
 hope you will join me in this new adventure!

i'm just a random girl, mom of 2 ( boy and girl), married to my high school sweetheart, handsome traveller.
born and raised in the countryside. after living in big cities for a few years we decide to come back to our small village and build a houes and family here in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods.
i want to share few photos from our place on earth where every season is magical!



when the evening came

after the strom

peaceful afternoon 

full moon 

our house lost in the fog 

candy cotton  sky 



all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14270693/?claim=5w7tqbyyqg4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz