sobota, 16 stycznia 2016

uk snaps

second weekend of 2016 we were on our small getaway in england. just me and my hubby.
i wrote more about our new year's resolutions here and travelling is one of it!

it was perfect to visit my sister and her husband again. we had so much fun togather! i could finally chill and rest! i have problems with my back lately so it was nice to slow down for a bit.

now we're back at home and i'm so excited because it's winter break!!!
yay! two weeks of relaxing, being at home, having fun with the kids!
i'm working as a teacher so i have holidays too!
lucky me ;)

anyway today i'm sharing with you photos from our weekend getaway:

me and my lovely sister!
i already miss her so much!!!


enjoying the view!

birmingham - bullring! i really like this city!


grand central - new street / birmingham


this old cathedral was my favorite! totally harry potter style.

old architecture next to the modern one!


banking zone - bull ring

modern art!


my man!


floating houses!
these old channel connections are longer than in venice!

again queen geese!




i just had to visit bella italia




english breakfast - not for me i prefer sweet one...


but but the toast were delicious!


english pub lord burton


fish&chips


guinness baby! with blackcurrant juice! 





all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz