środa, 24 lutego 2016

an ordinary day

wednesday is my favorite day of the week!
it's my one day weekend! 
on wednesdays i have time for everything.
for reading, for cooking and beaking, for a walk. 
i have time for my kids and hubby. i have time for a nap in the afternoon and a long breakfast in the morning. 
wednesday is a perfect day even if it's raining or snowing! 

today i had time for all of it! 

i thought a lot about our everyday life, about the fast life we living sometimes and how to slow down more. 
the world all around us is so crazy. it's scares me from time to time. i want my kids to have as peaceful childhood as i had back in a days. so i'm working everyday to make is slower, calmer... and as we all know if parents are slowliving the kids will also!!! 

sometimes is very hard to keep up with everything and still stay calm and enjoying every moment of now. so today i was looking for some motivational, inspirational blogs, articles, photos and more to make it easier! 

this is what i found: 



the blissful mind  blog by catherine and her 25 ways to simplify your life - 25 steps how to make your daily routines easier and how to save your time. 
thanks a lot for this guide catherine, sometimes the simplest things are the hardest! 



a lot of positiv, inspirational quotes you can find on pinterest


making your home as comfy as you like! 
i love all of this interior design 


made me think a lot about my kids and our time together! 


i'll i promises to myself and my family!!! 



i hope that this short post will help you to slow down for a minute or even longer! 
and maybe some of these tips will stay with you forever!!! 





english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz