środa, 2 marca 2016

lauren&laurent

i'm in love with this guy... lauren and with the other guy laurent...

it is time of fashion weeks now so to celebrate it, i want to share with you some of my favorite items that i use and wear almost everyday lately; they come from two lauren(t)s!

my casual look to work, in which i feel comfy and smart at ones are jeans and shirt. simple but still a bit elegant. to my surprise i found ralph lauren shirt in second-hand for just 7zł (2$).


shirt from second-hand - lauren by ralph lauren
skinny jeans - house

non-iron :) yay!!!! i hate ironing! 


you probably wondering why i have a big ysl logo in my background? because is my second favorite thing - perfume yves saint laurent black opium which i'm wearing all the time (day&night).
this is my third fragrance from ysl.
i love them! i think they are for strong independent women! i feel very confident when i wear them!

black opium !!! 

everything fits together perfectly!




hope you have a lovely week so far!?
if you want to check the items click the links for more! 

this post is not sponsored! 


all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz