poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2016

monday muse #5

today's 'monday muse' are my students!

june is always a bitter-sweet for me; i look forward to upcoming holidays but i am also sad because i'll miss my students.

i know that this break is good for both sides but tear in the eye shakes as i say goodbye to them.

i love my learners, they're amazing, each and every one of them! they motivate me to be a better teacher, surprise me every day and make me laugh even when i have a really bad day!

i love you all!!!!

thank you so much for this school year!!!! see you in september!

have a great summer :)


this gorgeous bouquet i got today from my students!!! 

thank you from the bottom of my heart! 
love you! 



all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz