środa, 31 sierpnia 2016

mood board #1

'you know your mood swings are kind giving me whiplash' someone said.
(bella to edward in twilight! yes, i'm a twiheart! lol)

i'm sitting on a porch enjoying this quiet afternoon and thinking how moods create our days! how they change, how you can go from extremely happy to scary sad. how sometimes one word, glipmse of an eye or just the weather, change everything in your mind.

i'm moody lately. i miss my husband. he's far away from home for three and a half week now. we have to wait almost two more to see each other. of course we facetime everyday but is not the same. i can't wait to see him again in real. so even if my mood is great, the minute i think how he could be here with us, i'm getting sad. but this is life and time flies. he will be home soon and i will be just fine!

i thought that today i will share with you my 'mood board'. just random pictures which i found intresting, pretty or romantic because i miss romance in my life now ;)

i hope that your 'mood boards' are in bright colors today!!!



*love* 

*he to me*


















one of my fav



and this is the theme song for this post :







these pictures are not mine, they belong to their respective owners!
pics via pinterest
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.


4 komentarze: