wtorek, 8 listopada 2016

by the sea


two weeks ago we spent family weekend at the seaside. you already know how my family love sea and ocean :)  
so it was a perfect getaway. kids were a bit sick but they're perfectly fine after just three days inhaling iodinated, salty air. 

i took a bunch of lovely photos that weekend and i already can't wait to go back... by the sea. 

happy place! 









looking for jellyfish

here it is!



sea at night! 





all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

2 komentarze:

  1. I love every pic! I can see that everyone enjoyed even the birds lol! Great share. xx

    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/jord-watches-giveaway/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. thank you :) it was a lovely weekend!!!

      xoxo
      Marlena

      Usuń