środa, 23 listopada 2016

still in fall

are you excited for christmas?
i am! so much!!!!
it's my favorite time of the year. i think i'm more excited than my kids :)

i'm listening to christmas songs almost for a month and i even started to put out some of mine christmas decoration.

but the weather here, has no sign of winter; no snow so far! fall in full bloom and a lot of fog every day!
so even though i would love to wear my christmas clothes, is still a bit too early.

some time ago i found a perfect sweater (yes, i know another one :) ) that matches fall colors!
i bought it in a secondhand shop and i think it will be perfect to wear it in spring too!

so just befor the christmas season on my blog, few photos of fall #ootd ;)


sweater by h&m found in secondhand shop
leggings -  adidas
high boots - deezee










all photos are mine!
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.





2 komentarze:

  1. I'm super excited for Christmas too! We just finished decorating the house.
    Love that cardigan!

    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. thank you!!! there will be some christmas inspired posts soon so stay tuned :)
      xoxo
      Marlena

      Usuń