wtorek, 14 lutego 2017

mood board #3 Valentine's Day


hello beautiful people! 
are you having fun today?

our Valentines are coming to an end and we had a lovely day. i spent time with my family and in the evening a had a date with my mom! yes, my mom and it was great! you can see more on my instagram feed and story :) 

today we celebrate LOVE in all its forms - self love, family love, couples love, friends love......love love love!!!! 
you don't need to be in relationship to feel it! you have love inside you and all around you! just believe in it! 

today i have one song in my mind and i hope that it will inspire you to spend your day 'in love' :)


*kiss me*


Happy Valentine's Day World! 





these pictures are not mine, they belong to their respective owners!
pics via pinterest
english is not my first language; sorry for my mistakes.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz